In class we were given a list of homework challenges we were meant to do. Not many people have done any, but Lucy has done two. I have done one, for which I cooked a three course meal for my Family. My menu consisted of:
Entrée:
Macaroni and Cheese with Naan Bread
Main:
Bacon and Egg Pie with Wedges/Chips
Dessert:
Ice Cream with Strawberry Instant Pudding, Chocolate Sauce and an Afghan.
It took me half a day to plan what I wanted to cook and to check we had all the ingredients. Every One that I cooked for really like my cooking but It was suggested that I gave slightly smaller helpings next time. I really enjoyed cooking but I didn't really enjoy the dishes!
how do you make it I want to make me some
ReplyDeleteThat looks yum looks like you did a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy it looks like you did alot of work, I might make some.
ReplyDelete